Unity launcher lists

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 16 14:53:55 UTC 2012

Hey,

So following the community team call to improve the unity integration in
precise the desktop team landed several patches for unity launcher
context lists in the recent weeks, we took notes of the ones we added,
here is the list:

- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gedit/+bug/938748
-> gedit: Open a New Window, Open a New Document

- https://bugs.launchpad.net/brasero/+bug/938001
-> brasero: Open a New Window, Burn an Image File, Copy a Disk, Create
an Audio Project, Create a Data Project, Create a Video Project

-> unity/unity-2d: Lock to Launcher, Unlock from Launcher
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-2d/+bug/949636

-> k3b: New Video DVD Project, New Data CD Project, New Audio CD
Project, New Video CD Project, New Mixed Mode CD Project, New eMovix Project

-> rhythmbox: Play, Pause, Previous, Next, Stop
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+bug/937999

-> empathy: Open Hidden in Background, Open Preferences, Open Accounts
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/937998

Those items are listed when right clicking on the Unity launcher for
this icons

Thanks,
Sebastien Bacher