[Launchpad-translators] Call for 'Practice Your English' translations

Leonardo Corato leocor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 12:22:36 UTC 2012

Hello,

suggestions for Italian are completed. Someone should review them.

A note IMHO: The "Practice your English" sentence  is better
translated by Mattia with "Esercita il tuo Inglese" as it sounds
better (less words are better), and I was in great doubt of using "Fai
Pratica con il tuo Inglese" ... but then I choosed the latter as it
better recalls the original title "Practice you English" rather than
"Exercise your English".

Regards

--
leocor