[Launchpad-translators] Call for 'Practice Your English' translations
contact at nicolas-delvaux.org
Thu Jul 5 18:47:41 UTC 2012
I noticed some problems in Practice Your English.
- The help is not translatable
- The File -> "Open Sentences File..." string is not translatable
- I'm not sure "Practice Your English" should be translatable... (and it
might be better spelled as "Practice your English").
- There is also a "Practice Your " string. It seems useless. And AFAIK
it is just used in the titlebar where you append an not-translatable
"English" anyway (which leads to a mixed language titlebar, which is
- The "Download Community Sentences..." option bring the user to an
English only web site
- There is a "3 _Lives" string and "3 Lives", "2 Lives" and "1 Live".
AFAIK we only need a plural form (and the accelerator should be here
in each case)
Otherwise, I noticed that the "Object" field is empty with some sentences.
In this case, an empty pink rectangle is still displayed. I think you
should remove the "Object" row or at least the empty rectangle.
PYE is a good idea and it seems to work quite well for its young age,
thank you for your work!
Le 05/07/2012 15:07, Costales a écrit :
> Hi translators,
> I've created an app for the 'Ubuntu App Showdown', that I'd like to ask
> you help me translate.
> It's called 'Practice Your English' and it makes it possible to check
> your English with random sentences.
> You can translate it here:
> More information available is here (with screenshot):
> Thanks a lot! ;) Cheers,
> Marcos Costales
> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-translators
> Post to : launchpad-translators at lists.launchpad.net
> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-translators
> More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
More information about the ubuntu-translators