Help translating Pastebinit

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 14 09:53:13 UTC 2012

Hi translators,

I'm forwarding a call for translations from the always awesome Stéphane
Graber requesting help to translate pastebinit. Let's show everyone
we're equally awesome by completing translations in as many languages as
possible!:

     https://translations.launchpad.net/pastebinit

«
Upcoming pastebinit 1.3 release
-------------------------------

Every year, I try to set a few hours aside to work on one of my upstream
projects, pastebinit.

This is one of these projects which mostly “just works” with quite a lot
of users and quite a few of them sending merge proposals and fixes in
bug reports.

I’m planning on uploading pastebinit 1.3 right before Feature Freeze,
either on Wednesday or early Thursday, delaying the release as much as
possible to get a few last translations in.

If you speak any language other than English, please go to:\
  [https://translations.launchpad.net/pastebinit][]

Any help getting this as well translated as possible would be
appreciated, for Ubuntu users, you’ll have to deal with it for the next
5 years, so it’s kind of important :)

Now the changes, they’re pretty minimal but still will make some people
happy I’m sure:

   [https://translations.launchpad.net/pastebinit]:
https://translations.launchpad.net/pastebinit
»