Semi-mechanizing the DTTP translations

Pierre Slamich pierre.slamich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 12:43:56 UTC 2012

I don't have a clean way to split them right now. I split them by size to
keep below 900ko (I took 800 for safety), but I then had to adjust manually
because the strings were split right in the middle.

If you don't mind, it would be great to take advantage of the German
process to automate the process as much as possible.
Would you be willing to expand the pad (
http://lite.framapad.org/p/ddtpUbuntu) with us (yet another proof of
French-German partnership ;-P)?
 <pierre.slamich at gmail.com>
Pierre