Localized ubuntu-docs screenshots

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 18 06:15:10 UTC 2012

Hello again,

David Planella [2012-04-17 21:12 +0200]:
> Actually, this brings up another subject that we discussed on
> #ubuntu-desktop this afternoon: this might have been my fault for not
> checking out and giving a heads up, but I hadn't realized that there
> hadn't been any ubuntu-docs upload last week.
>
> Since we implemented the feature whereby localized documentation is part
> of the language packs a few cycles ago, ubuntu-docs need to be uploaded
> to launchpad prior to starting the process of exporting the translations
> for language packs.

It's unrelated to Launchpad's language tarballs. The precise condition
is "ubuntu-docs needs to be uploaded AND BUILT before we start
building the language packs" (i. e. preparing their source packages
from the LP export and the static translation tarballs from LP).

As we have the new ubuntu-docs built, and I am still waiting for the
LP export to finish, we are good here.

Martin