ubuntu-docs Documentation Freeze exception to add Desktop Sharing pages

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 20 06:02:00 UTC 2011

On 19 September 2011 18:14, Jeremy Bicha <jbicha at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I'd like to break the documentation freeze to add the Desktop Sharing
> pages from GNOME. This will show when users click the Help button in
> the Desktop Sharing app so it's important that the Help button works.
>
> Also in this commit is a single typo fix for "envelop".
>
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/ubuntu-docs/oneiric/revision/48

Personally I don't have a problem with this, the main strings added
are from upstream so translators can upload upstream translations too,
and the fix is sufficiently important to break the freeze at this
stage with time left to translate the new strings if upstream
translations don't exist.

Any translator comments?

--
Matthew East