User interface freeze exception request for Unity Greeter

David Planella david.planella at
Thu Sep 8 08:41:21 UTC 2011

El dc 07 de 09 de 2011 a les 17:27 +1000, en/na Robert Ancell va
> I've requested a user interface freeze exception for an update to Unity
> Greeter.  The changes are:
> For more information and comparison screenshots see:
> Thanks,
> --Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for notifying translators and documenters. From the translations
point of view, I understand that the changes affecting strings will be:

>- Addition of an a11y menu item
> - Removal of the "Other..." item
> - Renaming of "Guest Account" to "Guest Session" to match desktop

Which all make sense to me, so unless anyone disagrees, I'd say that'd
be a +1 from the translations side.

David Planella
Ubuntu Translations Coordinator / /