Firefox Unity launcher translations

Anders Jenbo anders at jenbo.dk
Fri Mar 25 15:48:45 UTC 2011

Also it seams it should have been posible to pull the string from the
original translations in the aplications them self. The first 3 lines
are from app-install-data and the two last are from firefox, so pulling
them from there would be faster, more accurate and require less people
it would seam?

-Anders