Call for testing of the 5th language pack update for Ubuntu 10.10

Kenneth Nielsen k.nielsen81 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 11:14:59 UTC 2011

Oh well. It seems that we have made a mistake which means that there
is an error in all of these language packs. This means that they will
have to be rebuilt. Therefore, please stop testing the language
presently in maverick-proposed as the new ones will need to be tested
anyway when they arrive. We are very sorry for the inconvenience for
those of you that have already started testing.

Once again:
Testing of the these language packs are off for the time being. I'll
get back to you.

Regards Kenneth