Ubuntu Oneiric Open for Translation

goof at coppernet.zm goof at coppernet.zm
Thu Jun 23 16:34:16 UTC 2011

Hi David,

I am a little confused regarding how to use the language packs ( or more importantly) how the language packs fit into the whole translation realm. Last week you did manage to add for me the Bemba language pack, I believe. Then this email is announcing the packs for next Ubuntu release. I have Ubuntu 11.04 installed. How do I test my translations in Ubuntu 11.04 as regards the usage of the language packs? I think I need a little more education on this aspect. How do I get the Language pack that contains Bemba into my Ubuntu 11.04 installation?

Thanks

Anthony