About ubufox translation

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 06:06:10 UTC 2011

BabelZilla[1] allows translating Firefox extensions in a very convenient
way.
The problem is that once a translator is registered as the main translator
for an extensions nobody can translate or suggest strings to this
extension without his permission.

Narro[2] is the official translation tool for Mozilla's projects
(Firefox/Thunderbird/etc.), this tool has many disadvantages but he can do
the work.

I don't know if we should use these tools but we can definitely learn a
thing or two from them.

Please take into account that Virtaal is unable to handle such mission, some
of the information is lost along the way.

[1] - http://www.babelzilla.org/
[2] - https://l10n.mozilla.org/narro
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>