Call for testing of the 5th language pack update for Ubuntu 10.10

Kenneth Nielsen k.nielsen81 at
Thu Jun 16 21:25:27 UTC 2011

Hi translators,

After a small delay the next set of language packs for Ubuntu 10.10
"Maverick Meerkat" are now ready.

We've uploaded the language packs to the maverick-proposed repository
for you to test before they are released to all users. These should
contain all your updates and fixes in translations done since the
release date.

I'd like to ask teams to test them and provide an indication that
they've done so by following some simple steps and submitting a
signoff, so that we know that translations have been successfully

Simply follow the instructions in this page and add your team's
signoff in the appropriate table:

The deadline for the testing is the 22th of June (in a week's time).
After that, we'll update the language packs we've received feedback
for into maverick-updates, so that all users can benefit from the new
translations and fixes.

Remember that you'll have to to enable the maverick-proposed repository
to get these updates:

Remember that now you can subscribe to the iCal feed to stay up to
date with language pack updates and better coordinate your work:

Thank you for your help in testing translations for all users in your language!