Call for testing of the language pack candidates. 2nd Natty language pack update (Deadline June 15th)

Hendrik Knackstedt hendrik.knackstedt at t-online.de
Tue Jun 14 18:12:13 UTC 2011

Hi everybody!

I tested the language pack for the German Team and it passed the Ubuntu
test (Kubuntu not tested). Only problem I see with localization is that
the user is redirected to the Firefox update page in English ("Welcome
to Firefox 5") and not to the localised page, but maybe that's because
it doesn't exist yet.

I cannot include this test report in the Wiki because I'm unable to
login to the Wiki because of the following bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/moin-openid/+bug/790507

Any help on solving this bug which limits my translation efforts would
be appreciated!

Thanks,
Hendrik