Call for testing of the language pack candidates. 2nd Natty language pack update (Deadline June 15th)

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 15 15:09:26 UTC 2011

El dc 15 de 06 de 2011 a les 17:01 +0200, en/na Anders Jenbo va
escriure:
> It was a fresh danish install so must have been the dk. mirror, I
> won't be able to look in to it for the next two hours or so.

Ok, thanks for the feedback, Anders.

> Probably using the main server should be added to the guide for
> enabling -proposed, if its not already there.

I'm not sure about this, I'd rather find out why Firefox didn't appear
on your list of updates.

We shouldn't recommend using the main server, as we've got mirrors for a
reason. Well, reasons, such as not overloading the main server and
getting faster speeds from a mirror nearer to everyone's location.

Cheers,
David.