Call for testing of the language pack candidates. 2nd Natty language pack update (Deadline June 15th)

Anders Jenbo anders at jenbo.dk
Wed Jun 15 15:01:53 UTC 2011

It was a fresh danish install so must have been the dk. mirror, I won't be able to look in to it for the next two hours or so.

Probably using the main server should be added to the guide for enabling -proposed, if its not already there.

-Anders

Lucian Adrian Grijincu <lucian.grijincu at gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Anders Jenbo <anders at jenbo.dk> wrote:
> Ok i did the testing an every thing seams ok, I didn't test FF5 as it dosn't
> appear as an update from -proposed and i have no idea of where to get it
> properly.

run "sudo apt-get update" and then post the output of "apt-cache
policy firefox".

You may be using a mirror that did not propagate updates from
natty-updates. Try the main server.

--
 .
..: Lucian