Help on closing old l10n bugs

Kenneth Nielsen k.nielsen81 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:33:04 UTC 2011

2011/6/6 Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng at gnome.hu>:

Hallo Gabor

> Hi
>
> I'd like to ask for a little help from translation teams.
>
> We have quite a few old localization issues, which are marked as Fix
> Committed. In theory, these should be already in Natty, but could you please
> double-check? If they are fixed, please mark the bugs in the Ubuntu
> Translations project as Fix Released, unless it affects very badly an older
> release, like bug #577176.

Hmm, not really sure I understand the bug system here. The bug
(488431) that is listed for the Danish team is listed as confirmed in
the overview list, but in fact it has been marked as invalid as a
localisation issue, but marked as confirmed for Ubiquity. So why it
stills appears as a localization bug I don't quite understand. Anywho,
don't worry about it, it is now a ubiquity bug,

Regards Kenneth