Status of the Ubuntu Docs in Natty+Oneiric

Hannie lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Sun Jul 10 09:29:33 UTC 2011

Op 09-07-11 12:16, Matthew East schreef:

For now it is worth translating gnome-user-docs (natty) because updates will be shipped to this
package.

I am still not convinced this is the case. I have translated 1000 (!)
strings of the gnome-user-docs in Launchpad, and I get updates
regularly, bu so far I do not see one word in Dutch when I press F1. For
the translation of a document as large as this one it is absolutely
essential that it is worth the effort. It would be very sad if all this
work appears to be useless.
Hannie