Call for friendly-recovery testing

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 21:29:26 UTC 2011

Hebrew has the same problem as Arabic so I guess RTL would work perfectly
and there are Hebrew terminal fonts.

The solution implemented in the Debian installation is just great but AFAIK
is not perfect.

I reported a bug about this issue against failsafe-x in the past.

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>