Call for Lucid language pack update testing

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 9 13:58:10 UTC 2011

El dc 09 de 02 de 2011 a les 13:24 +0200, en/na Timo Jyrinki va
escriure:
> 2011/2/9 David Planella <david.planella at ubuntu.com>:
> > Thanks a lot for the feedback, we've now removed the Finnish language
> > pack from lucid-proposed for now.
>
> Thanks.
>
> > Would you mind leaving the feedback on
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA. It makes it
> > much easier to track all languages from a central place.
>
> Done.
>
> -Timo

Thanks for the testing and for the quick feedback Timo. The fixed
Finnish and Occitan packages are being uploaded to lucid-proposed right
now.

Make sure to test them as well to make sure they are fine this time.

Regards,
David

--
David Planella