Final language packs testing

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 8 13:27:33 UTC 2010

El dv 08 de 10 de 2010 a les 15:04 +0200, en/na Manx Translators va
escriure:
> Do I need to do this to get my translations working with Maverick, or
> is this something else?

Hi Reuben,

You do not need to do this to get them working, this was only a call for
testing, not a request for inclusion

If, however you don't see any of your translations, that's a bug that's
worth reporting.

Could you please be more specific? Is there anything that's not working
with Manx translations?

Regards,
David.