Deadline for translations on live-cd

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 4 14:34:44 UTC 2010

El dj 30 de 09 de 2010 a les 11:05 +0200, en/na Bruno Patri va escriure:
> Le mercredi 29 septembre 2010 21:38:49, Dylan McCall a écrit :
>
> > If you see anything else, let me know! I should probably add a note
>
> > mentioning it needs Javascript. (Although that kind of message feels
>
> > very 90s…)
>
> Hi Dylan,
>
> I noticed a strange CSS rule in the slideshow (in the online demo) :
>
> font-family:'UbuntuBeta', sans-serif;
>
> I've installed the ttf-ubuntu-font-family package but it doesn't works
> because the font name is just 'Ubuntu'.
>
> Maybe this has been already fixed.

Yes, this has already been fixed. It is now

  font-family:'Ubuntu', 'UbuntuBeta', sans-serif;

UbuntuBeta was the name of the font family while the font was available
in the beta testers PPA. Now that the Ubuntu font is available in the
repositories, the name is 'Ubuntu'.

Regards,
David.

--