Appointing the Launchpad Arabic Translators team

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:44:29 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug.org> wrote:
> Things are slow because there are no people interesting in doing quality
> translation, creating a new team won't magically get translation done,
> and properly.

I think the message here is that you (Khaled and Arabic L10n team
members) need to sort out
the Arabic team situation on launchpad. That probably means merging all teams to
one, so prospective translators can meet at a single location.

Therefore, the task you need to do Khaled is that of housekeeping. Can
you contact whoever
needs to be contacted so that any prospective translators can join a
single L10n team for Arabic?

Simos

Q. Why is top posting bad?