[Ubuntu-manual] Releasing manuals less often, ditching translations

Hannie Lafeber-Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Mon Nov 1 09:01:16 UTC 2010

Let me react on this as a translator (Dutch). I totally agree with your
proposal to release the manual once a year, or even only for the LTS
versions. To us translators every 6 months is also a bit too much. The lucid
version is a very good manual for people who are new to Ubuntu, even if they
are using Maverick at the moment. We are about to release the lucid version
in Dutch (waiting for the quickshot server to work again).
Regards,
Hannie Dumoleyn