UIFe - Pitivi

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 30 16:07:30 BST 2010

El dt 30 de 03 de 2010 a les 19:20 +0530, en/na Nigel Babu va escriure:
> Hello Translators:
> Pitivi shows the version number in the titlebar.  Since, this
> application is going to be shipped by default, I'd like to modify it to
> not show it in the titlebar.  Version number can be seen in Help > About.
> Not much of translations would be broken I suppose, but anyway, thoughts
> on this?
> Warm Regards
> Nigel Babu

Hi Nigel,

Could you tell us some more about this change? From the translations
side, I'd be interested to know:

      * Does it really affect translations?
      * If so, exactly which messages?
      * Is there a bug report for it?

I'm just trying to better understand the rationale and the implications,
because if it is simply a small cosmetic change and it breaks lots of
translations, I don't think it would be a good idea at this point in the