UI changes in ubuntuone-client package

Joshua Hoover joshua.hoover at canonical.com
Fri Mar 26 17:02:31 GMT 2010

I wanted to make sure both the translators and docs lists were aware of
UI additions we're making in the ubuntuone-client package. We plan on
having a new upload ready March 29, Monday. The bugs listed below have
further details on these changes. I realize this is late in the release
schedule but we feel these UI additions are necessary. If you have any
questions or concerns, please let me know.

[Freeze Exception] ubuntuone-client: Impossible to infer status of file
syncing jobs

[Freeze Exception] Over quota notification missing from

[Freeze Exception] Add instructional text to Ubuntu One Preferences

Thank you,