Technical contacts for languages, fonts and scripts

David Planella david.planella at
Tue Mar 23 12:53:08 GMT 2010

Hi all,

As not everyone has got an area of expertise across all localization
subjects and languages, we're trying to create a list with contacts with
people or teams who can deal with more technical questions related to a
particular language, especially about fonts and scripts.

We will use this list to approach the contacts when questions arise on
their area of expertise, and if they've got a Launchpad account, we'll
assign the related bugs for them to be aware of and provide some input.

I've started the list on:

Please, add your details there if you think you can be a technical
contact for your language, and help us making Ubuntu better for all
languages. If you know someone else who could be a contact, please, let
them know about this list.