String break in ubuntone-client without freeze exception

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 16 07:24:26 UTC 2010

El ds 13 de 03 de 2010 a les 12:54 +0100, en/na David Planella va
escriure:
> Hi Jochen,
>
> El dv 12 de 03 de 2010 a les 17:25 +0100, en/na Jochen Skulj va
> escriure:
> [...]
> > Could anyone just confirm that the string <LOCAL MACHINE> has to be
> > translated as well? I'm just a little unsure about it, since it looks
> > somehow technically like a key or text. Unfortunately I don't know in
> > which context this string is used.
> >
> > Thanks, Jochen
> >

> I'll check with the Ubuntu One developers on Monday, but having a quick
> look at the code, it seems that the string is just a description and can
> be translated.

The Ubuntu One developers confirmed this string can be translated
normally (i.e. it is not a variable). It might even be better to change
the original to lowercase and remove the <>, but I'm not sure it is
worth it now that we are in string freeze.

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella