String freeze break in ubuntuone-client

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 15 15:58:13 UTC 2010

Hi translators,

The desktop entry of the Ubuntu One client is now translatable [1].

I've had a quick chat with Rodney and I believe in this case (i.e.
untranslatable string being made translatable) it's worth just applying
the fix and letting you know that there is a new string to translate.

I don't think this particular string from the .desktop file is used in
any document.

Once the fix has landed, it will still take a few hours for the new
string to appear in:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+source/ubuntuone-client/+pots/ubuntuone-client

Regards,
David.