ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu: contemplating some string changes

Moritz Baumann flamingmo at online.de
Sat Mar 13 09:53:23 UTC 2010

Am Samstag, 13. März 2010 00:27:00 schrieb Dylan McCall:
> Would it be okay for the translation effort if I upload the new strings and
> consider them frozen with documentation freeze on March 25? There would
> then be beta 2 and the release candidates for translations to be tested.

This would be okay for us (German team), but other teams might think
differently about this.

> PPS: It occurs to me that we could probably add new translations when the
> 10.04.1 images are made, too :)

I personally am against this since after a release we want to focus on QA &
discussion of our guidelines and workflow until we can translate the next
release. Again, I don't know whether this is also applies to the other teams.

Regards,
Moritz