[EN} Global Jam 2010

Mark Jones mark at welshdragon.headweb.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 22:58:50 UTC 2010

Dear Members
It is nearing that time again when the global Ubuntu community get together
for a Global Jam.
Global Jams are a yearly Ubuntu tradition, and knowing that this team has
been inactive for a while I'm aware that we need to catch up a lot with our
translations, and with global Jam on the way we'll be able to pool resources
and achieve our goal!

Our goal for the day is to complete at least 2 sets of package translations.

The Global Jam is on the 26th - 28th January, 2010, There will be an event
somewhere in North Wales and possibly in South Wales (keep an eye on the
Ubuntu Cymru LocoTeam mailing list), if you can attend either the event in
North Wales, or the event in South Wales (should one go ahead)or can be
online at any time during the event please complete the form available at:
http://tinyurl.com/ye8txmj

Thanks, and see you soon!

Mark Jones
Ubuntu Welsh Translators Co-Ordinator.