Upload to Launchpad of Galician review of Firefox refused

Fran DiƩguez listas at mabishu.com
Tue Mar 2 09:35:56 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I continue trying to convert the "po xpi" file to one xpi for Firefox
translation locally as is described at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MozillaTeam/Testing_your_translation
But I'm stopped at step 11 where it says "Go into src directory", what
src directory?

after that it says "Run in terminal: ./runpo2xpi firefox en-US.xpi
firefox.po " but this executable script called "runpo2xpi" doesn't exist.

I have executed the po2xpi and I have a folder called "jar:en-US.jar!"
with the scheme of an xpi with all the properties inside.

I wrote a support request
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+question/102816
to track the process

Thanks before all