Import of Epiphany browser translations - Manx

Manx Translators ubuntumanx at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 29 09:10:28 UTC 2010

Yep, that sounds right, thank you. So to my original question; how and when
do the translations of Epiphany present here
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/epiphany/master/po/gv make it into a release
of Ubuntu? For instance with gdm, it is listed in Ubuntu Translations, so
I:

   - do the work in Launchpad,
   - download the po file,
   - adapt it to the gnome POT file
   - and send it to l10n.gnome.org.

But epiphany did not seem to be listed in ubuntu translations, so I did the
work directly upstream. So how does that particular translation make it
downstream, and is there something in particular I need to do to make it
happen?

Thanks,
Reuben

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/epiphany-browser/trunk/files/head:/po/