Import of Epiphany browser translations - Manx

Manx Translators ubuntumanx at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 29 09:57:23 BST 2010

I was rather saying that the translations were present on the
Launchpad page for Epiphany Web Browser, not Ubuntu Launchpad
Translations; just in case that wasn't clear.

Anyway, you can see that the list here contains the gv.po file, the
relevant one for Manx
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/epiphany-browser/trunk/files/head:/po/

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/epiphany-browser/trunk/annotate/head:/po/gv.po

Reuben