Installer translations

Iñigo Varela malditoastur at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 17:43:51 UTC 2010

Hi Sveinn
We had a similar case some time ago:
Our precious Asturian language xD was not offered in the installer even
with all translations done in Launchpad: debian-installer, ubiquity....
(I can't remember when it was ... maybe *buntu 9.04)

So we decided (as many times it's said here...) translate the apropriate
packages in upstream (DEBIAN)

I've seen that there are 3 levels. In your case:
http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level1/files/is/
http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level2/files/is/
http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level3/files/is/

...levels 2 and 3 seem incompleted. My advice is: better if you complete
them in upstream. That's all what i can tell you :S

Regards

--
Iñigo Varela
ivarela at ubuntu.com