Installer translations

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Thu Jul 1 18:26:52 BST 2010

Hi,

Have been testing installs of various *buntu 10.04 flavors;
can see that my own precious Icelandic language (IS) is not
offered in the installer.

debian-installer and most of ubiquity-debconf have been
translated some time ago (april ?).

So the questions are:

Are there other packages needed fully translated for our
language to be included in Live-installers ?

Is there a protocol/announcement to make if we want our
language to be included ?

Would such inclusion be ready for the release of 10.04.1 (or
whatever the update is called) ?

When is the next update of translations for 10.04 ?

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli