Template priorities in Launchpad set up for Karmic

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Thu Jan 21 19:22:37 GMT 2010

În data de Jo, 21-01-2010 la 18:48 +0000, Laco Gubík a scris:
> Hi,
> That's great work, however I was wondering whether it is possible to
> see separately packages related to Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu etc.

You can try this dirty hack: http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/karmic-report/
This is a temporary replacement and we can use it as a prototype for
implementing this feature in Launchpad.

Data is updated from staging... more than 1 week old. Hope we can get a
1 day delay data soon.

Any help with UI mockups and ideas how to group templates is welcomed.
Fell free to comment on the mailinglist.

Right now I don't know exactly how the grouping feature should look like
(from UI point of view) and what should be the logic for grouping
templates (how can you tell if a template is in Ubuntu and not Kubuntu,
beside Ubuntu, Kubuntu, etc... what other groups can we have...)

With the following upstream integration, maybe we will have the grouping
login in Launchpad, so we only need to provide a good UI.

Adi Roiban