Comments in Software Center.

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 5 20:35:36 UTC 2010

Hi Sergio,

El dc 27 de 01 de 2010 a les 23:51 +0100, en/na Sergio Zanchetta va
escriure:
> 2010/1/27 Sergio Zanchetta <primes2h at ubuntu.com>:
> > Hello,
> > I was wondering if there is a plan to manage localisation of the
> > "comment" feature that will be present in the Ubuntu Software Center.
> > I'm not talking about translating them but setting up a sort of
> > filtering by language.
> >

> BTW, s/comment feature/review feature  :-)
>
> > Regards.

The details are not set in stone yet, but Michael Vogt tells me that
that's basically the idea, to show only comments in your language, with
perhaps the possibility to set up some kind of fallback language.

The possibility of translating comments is currently not being
contemplated, but if I understand it correctly, if you find a comment in
another language you understand that you find particularly interesting,
you could basically translate it and post it as a comment in your
language.

Regards,
David.

--