Messages did not get merge

Anousak Souphavanh anousak at
Tue Feb 2 08:35:37 GMT 2010

Appreciated for your kind attention and suggestion herewith. I had
this impression but some of of the work I already started with KDE and
now with GNOME.

By the way do you know what are other upstreams (or how many upstreams
that Ubuntu have) that I can check? Please suggest.

Thanks so much.
The Lao Team