inpics = dead site? Fw: Training in LibreOffice/OpenOffice

Phil Bull philbull at
Sat Dec 18 13:16:20 GMT 2010

Hi Tom,

On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 06:05 +0000, Tom Davies wrote:
> Emails to the person listed in the "inpics" website on their "Contact
> Us" page just bounced back.  I think the inpics website might be
> 'dead' but i don't know how to find out.
> How could someone copy their entire site fast before it gets
> removed?

You could use wget to do a recursive fetch:

Remember that you can't redistribute the material on the inpics website
unless it's licensed appropriately.

Also, there are other OpenOffice tutorial websites out there! See, e.g.

[1] -
[2] -
[3] -

Phil Bull