New Translations Videocast: First Steps Translating Ubuntu
david.planella at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 15 15:50:06 GMT 2010
After the first Ubuntu Translations videocast two weeks ago , join me
tomorrow in a new edition where I'll talk about the first steps to get
you started translating Ubuntu .
So if are either:
* new to Ubuntu and would like to learn more and join the awesome
* not involved in translations but would like to know more about
how Ubuntu is translated...
* an experienced translator that would like to ask questions or
share your workflow...
... then this show is definitely for you.
Come along tomorrow and watch the introduction on how to get started,
the general translations workflow, and participate by asking your
* WHAT: Videocast - First Steps Translating Ubuntu
* WHEN: Thursday, Dec. 16th, 16:00 UTC 
* WHERE: Ustream Ubuntu Translations channel 
Note that if you wish to participate in the online chat, you’ll need to
sign up for a ustream account (it doesn’t take more than a couple of
minutes), but I’ll also be answering your questions on the
#ubuntu-translators IRC channel on Freenode.
Talk to you all tomorrow!
Ubuntu Translations Coordinator
www.ubuntu.com / www.davidplanella.wordpress.com
www.identi.ca/dplanella / www.twitter.com/dplanella
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/attachments/20101215/465862ed/attachment.pgp
More information about the ubuntu-translators