Improving translation workflow in launchpad

andrej.znidarsic at gmail.com andrej.znidarsic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 09:00:47 UTC 2010

Hello !

I would like to share a tool to improve translation workflow in launchpad.
We have only discovered and started using it recently but it has
significantly improved translation pace and quality for us, slovenian
translation team.

I have blogged about this on the planet recently, but as many people
probably don't read the planet regulary i have decided it to share it on the
mailing list - maybe you will find good use of it to.

This is the link to the original blog post -
http://slovenski-prevajalci.blogspot.com/2010/12/improving-translation-consistency-with.html

I would love to hear what kind of tools you are using to improve your
translation workflow (besides of what is already available in launchpad) so
maybe we can found some even better solutions together!

Regards

Andrej

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.