Ubuntu One Evolution e-mail translation

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Fri Aug 27 21:09:37 BST 2010

Hi David,

2010/8/27 David Planella <david.planella at ubuntu.com>:
> Hi translators,
> The Ubuntu One team is adding a welcome e-mail to be shown to new users
> in Evolution in addition to the default welcome e-mail.
> For this cycle, we'll just set up translations on a wiki page and we'll
> integrate them manually to the package.

Thanks for pointing us out to this!
It's not that hard as a process, and is definitely better than not
having a translation at all! ;)

> You can find more detailed background information here:
>  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/615874

Just to be clear: once we are done with our translation, should we add
a comment here on this thread, or should we add a comment on the bug,
or before the deadline somebody will fetch the translations from the
wiki, regardless of their real status? (hopefully not, but there could
be uncompleted translation)

Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>