Feature/UI Freeze exception request for kipi-plugins 1.2.0

Christian Mangold neversfelde at kubuntu.org
Sat Apr 17 12:52:29 UTC 2010

Am Freitag, 16. April 2010 12:29:24 schrieb David Planella:

> To be on the safe side though, and being this late in the release cycle,
> I'm afraid I'll have to say -1 from the translations side.

digikam and kipi-plugins were already uploaded a few days ago. I am not sure,
what went wrong in the process of getting the freeze exceptions, but the
packages were pushed to the archive before I heard about your concerns.

I suppose it would not be possible to downgrade, I will ask Riddell what we
can do.
Never got in touch with translations before, but let me know if there is
someting I can do to find a solution for this problem. I am mostly offline this
weekend and back on monday evening.

Christian

neversfelde at jabber.neversfelde.de
neversfelde on irc.freenode.net