Status update for ubiquity-slideshow translations

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sat Apr 10 17:19:36 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-04-10 at 19:13 +0200, Fran Dieguez wrote:
[snip]
> I can confirm that Firefox icon isn't showed at galician translations too.

The Firefox icon is a known problem and as far as I know this is due to
some copyright restriction regarding the distribution of Firefox icon
outside of the Firefox package.

The slideshow is using the Firefox icon from the installed package...
but I don't have firefox on my server.

Don't worry about the missing Firefox icon. It will be displayed on the
livecd.

--
Adi Roiban