Jaunty language pack updates

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 4 13:58:53 UTC 2009

Hi translators,

As discussed previously, we are going to upload the following language
packs to jaunty-updates:

ca, da, eu, fi, pt, sl

These have been marked as having been verified on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA

If you haven't had the chance to test them for your language this time
around, don't worry: we are going to start with the generation of the
next Jaunty language packs next week, so we keep pace with monthly
updates, and you'll be able to test those.

And remember: you don't have to be a translator to test language packs,
anyone can do it, so feel free to spread this to LoCo teams as well.

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella