Changes to strings in update-manager

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 16 18:36:22 BST 2009

El dv 11 de 09 de 2009 a les 22:38 +0100, en/na Josh Holland va
escriure:
> My branch of string fixes for update-manager just got merged, changing a
> few user-visible strings. I am posting this to the list because mvo told
> me to.

Hi Josh,

Thanks a lot for letting translators know about the change. Translators,
here's the template in question:

 https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/update-manager

> I have attached a diff of my changes, most of which are in docstrings
> and comments and the like, but one or two things have changed.
> Apparently the new POT file has been uploaded.
>
> Just as a side thing, this is my first accepted contribution to a FOSS
> project. It's great to know that every single Ubuntu user will be using
> something I helped to write!

That's fantastic. Congratulations on your first contribution!

david(dot)planella(at)ubuntu(dot)com
www.ubuntu.com