UNR translations now open in Karmic

Kyle Nitzsche kyle.nitzsche at canonical.com
Fri Sep 11 14:45:53 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

The translations were done upstream partly by Ubuntu Translators and
partly by professional translators. Google translator was never used,
nor was anything "imported" from anywhere. Everyone took the work
seriously and did the best job they could, which does not mean there are
no errors. However, I am a little surprised that you have found bad
translations in Rosetta since the translations have not been imported
yet and are currently empty...

Cheers,
Kyle