UNR translations now open in Karmic

Mikel Pascual mikel.paskual at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:24:17 BST 2009

I missed this one. Thanks for the announcement.

By the way, where did these translations come from? I mean, they
appear to be translated by Kyle, so I guess he imported them from
somewhere.
I had to change a lot of them (lot of them seemed to be
GoogleTranslator-made, nonsense). Maybe I should check any translation
coming from that source.