Jaunty language pack updates

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 9 08:41:55 UTC 2009

El dc 09 de 09 de 2009 a les 10:14 +0200, en/na Ricardo Pérez López va
escriure:
> El mié, 09-09-2009 a las 10:01 +0200, Martin Pitt escribió:
> > Hello Milo,
> >
> > Milo Casagrande [2009-09-09  9:36 +0200]:
> > > Tested Italian langpack, works fine for me, no regressions noted.
> >
> > grazie!
> >
> > > Hope it's still possible to include it.
> >
> > Copied to -updates.
> >
> > For the next round, do we have a better method of tracking tests? Wiki
> > page or so?
>
> Martin, Spanish (es) is tested, too. I notified it on Monday. Did you
> noticed that, in order to get Spanish langpacks copied to updates?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ricardo.

Hola Ricardo,

Don't worry, the Spanish language pack update was also copied to
jaunty-updates :-). You can check here for yourself ->
http://packages.ubuntu.com/jaunty-updates/language-pack-es.

I noticed you hadn't CC'd Martin on your e-mail (he's not subscribed to
the list), so I asked him on IRC yesterday if he could upload it.

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella