no gnome-app-install translation for karmic

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at
Thu Oct 22 16:36:24 BST 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 05:05:14PM +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> Hi Khaled,
> 2009/10/22 Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at>:
> > I noticed today that gnome-app-install is not localized and there are't
> > even translation templates in launchpad for karmic, any idea about this?
> gnome-app-install has been moved to "universe", hence it's not
> possible any more to translate it through Launchpad.

But I expect it to ship the l10n in a way or another, and AFAIK it is
an Ubuntu specific project and is hosted in launchpad, so it should
still be translated there, shouldn't it?

 Khaled Hosny
 Arabic localiser and member of team
 Free font developer